On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 19:31:09 -0800, David Weinshenker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

*Left Coast Rocketry is an independent association dedicated to
promoting the safe sport of amateur rocketry in all of its legal
manifestations. It is not associated with Tripoli Rocketry Association
or the National Association of Rocketry. *******************

I'll be interested in hearing about their launch facilities - if they satisfy CSFM rules for liquid fuel rockets, Petaluma is a lot closer than Mojave...

BTW, Chez Clague won't live up to initial billing; I only have room for two beds and a couch. I'll be able to sleep two guests comfortably. Three, if two of them are friendly (the guest bed is a queen size). ;-)

-R

--
Randall Clague
Government Liaison