On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:01:48 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>It get into detail with Bill's lifetime passion of rockets.  Too bad
>the article seems so melancholy.

It wouldn't be accurate if it wasn't melancholy.  If I'd started
trying to put an amateur rocket into space almost fifty years ago, and
not only had I not succeeded but NO ONE had, I'd be melancholy too.

-R

-- "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to
the Internet, we know this is not true." -- Robert Wilensky, UC Berkeley