On 27 Jun 2003 at 16:37, Michael Wallis wrote:

> Hi ...
>
> I missed the alst meeting (sorry) but there are a number of Baker's
> Square restaurants in the Mountain View - Sunnyvale - Santa Clara -
> Milpitas arc that could/should have meeting rooms. The same for other
> chains mile Marie Calendar's, Applebee's, Round Table. etc.
>
> What type of food would people prefer? Was Baker's Square food ok?

    In my opinion, Baker's Square food was OK, but not quite as good as
CoCo's. Also their meeting room cannot be closed off. I have a list of
other possibilities, mainly in San Jose -- Hometown Buffet and California
Buffet, among others. I'll try to get something put together and posted
tonight so people can check them out.

Chris W.