Terry Crane, Sergio Sanchez and Michael Wallis
Invite you to our

Terry Crane, Sergio Sanchez and Michael Wallis
Invite you to our

"House Warming" / "Meet The New Neighbor" Party

600 Rainbow Drive, #164
Mountain View, Ca 94041

Saturday, July 5th, 2003
3:00 pm to 8:00 pm

Come celebrate the Independence Day Weekend, meet new people, enjoy
the pool, the BBQ and the new apartment. We'll have some hot dogs,
some hamburgers, some watermelon and various sodas. If you'd like to
cook something else, by all means bring it along.

In the spirit of the holiday, at 6:00 pm we'll run "1776", a musical
about the writing of the Declaration of Independence.

Take Hwy 85 to El Camino South. At the first lights turn left onto
Sylvan. Take the first left - Rainbow Drive. Half a block up on the
right are the  Brookside Park Apts. Park by the Leasing Center. Just
follow the path by the brook. We're #164, all the way to the back by
the pool.

        http://michael.wallis.com/party.shtml

    Michael