I spoke to Richard Clark at 2:30 PM. He says everything should be fine.
The city restored his water service an hour ahead of time, which indicates
that repairs in general are moving faster than predicted. They told him the
work would be done by 6 PM. So I would say we can plan on meeting at
Austin's.

    Just in case there's some final cleanup on El Camino, here's a back way
to get in: come down Shoreline as I described, but turn right on Latham (2
streets before El Camino), then left on Mariposa. That will bring you to
the back entrance to Austin's parking lot.

Chris W.