> http://www.armadilloaerospace.com/n.x/Armadillo/Home/News?news_id=251

 I am enjoying the peroxide engine development reports from John Carmack at
Armadillo Aerospace.  I am a child of the fifties and back then, we were sure
that by the turn of the century, everyone would be able to routinely travel in
space. Except for the Apollo moon landings, the government's wacky "space
program"  let us down horribly.
     So now, civilians are heroically trying to get ourselves into space
without the government's help. This is dreamwork and I  encourage Armadillo and
all the X-Prize contenders to be bold and never give up the quest of Cheap
Access To Space, CATS.
     When CATS is attained, and it will be,  citizen explorers will be
re-empowered. This time, exploration will become a permanent job form because the
frontiers of space are infinite.
Allen Meece, Key West Florida