> > last CSXT try to reach space ended some three seconds after launch
> > when the rocket's engine exploded. Avionics Team Leader Eric Knight,
> > KB1EHE, says CSXT has since rebounded from that devastating blow with
> > a newer, bigger vehicle...

Ah yes, the Wile E. Coyote method of developing reliable rockets:  if at
first you don't succeed, give up that design entirely and try something
entirely different, so you never get out of the early debugging stage. :-)

(I wish them the best of luck, and there *may* have been good reasons for
the change, but...)

                                                          Henry Spencer