At 01:23 PM 7/3/2004, Henry Spencer wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> NASA -- perhaps because of homeland security concerns -- has taken all its
> technical documentation offline.

I've noted that sort of thing lately. Even had the operator for the fireworks shows we worked on ask that I password protect a lot of the pictures from the shows that we have on our web server. Neither he, nor anyone else has ever shown the slightest worry in the past, now suddenly everything has to be secret.

If any of you want to see the protected pictures, just tell me you don't work in fireworks (not a competitor). :)

The pictures are all in our general photo directory: www.interstellar.com/photos

Jerry Durand
Durand Interstellar, Inc.
219 Oak Wood Way