On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, Randall Clague wrote:
> ...They evidently have whatever permissions they need to go
> flying.  Anyone know what those permissions are, and what they say for da
> Vinci's chances of success?

A year and a half ago, Brian told me that as of then, the paperwork he
needed to file with the Canadian Launch Safety Office was looking to be
about 15 pages, tightly focused on third-party safety.  I haven't heard a
more recent update on that; nor do I know exactly what CLSO asked for.  If
they were sensible -- and the story I hear is that they generally are --
they'd have asked him for a Pfailure=1 safety analysis.

                                                          Henry Spencer