Hi All:

    While parusing the ATF web page to look for regulations that would
apply to liquid O2 - C3H8, and O2 - Kero, I found this ...

http://www.atf.gov/forms/notices/04-7020.pdf

Under the "L" listing, liquid O2 'explosives' is listed as a single entry.
Also under "P" is listed 'Peroxide based explosive mixtures'. So does this
mean that a liquid rocket engine using LO2 or H2O2 is considered an
explosive? If so than a prop flow greater than 62.5g falls under
regulation and permitting requiremnets? What is the experience of the
folks who build and test hardware out there?

   Note, the form says the list is not all inclusive. I guess that way
they can say you fall under regulations for anything.

    It looks like one out might be to transport gaseous O2 and liquify it
on site with LN2. There seems to be a rather large exemption for
producing 'explosives' on your own property.

--
Andrew