At 03:45 PM 10/22/2004 -0700, David Masten wrote:

On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 15:19, Doug Jones wrote:
> A thought- even if the power isn't enough to fly, can you try
> picking it up and moving it in various axes to see if the motor
> speeds respond in a reasonable fashion?

Great minds thinking alike. ;-) That's how I know the motor command
output looks reasonable. I also pushed the joystick around and watched
the outputs increase and decrease according to which way I pointed the
joystick.

I blithely assured Doug that even *he* wouldn't pick up Gizmocopter when it was running. I sure wouldn't. Leave it to the safety officer to risk painful cuts and bruises in the pursuit of air under the gear.

What's the rotor tip speed, again?  :-)

-R

Randall Clague
Government Liaison