http://www.a123systems.com/

100C discharge rate, power density of 3000 W/kg, and won't explode from
shock or overcharging like a conventional Li-ion battery, ability to
charge to 90% in five minutes. DeWalt is using these for their 36V
equipment. I am not able to find data on energy density but I am
assuming it is the same as for a standard Li-ion cell, or 110-200 Wh/kg
(low value from batteryuniversity.com's 110-160, high value from
Wikipedia's 150-200). For any mass-sensitive application whose discharge
time is measured in seconds or minutes rather than hours, these are
probably worth looking into.