Shades of the first browser wars. This is sometimes the right thing but too
much and we get tower-of-Babel confusion and extensions that don't go away.

We're not extending SpiderMonkey in Firefox with things not proposed or already
in the harmony: namespace. We are also not yet agreed on shipping Proxy in
Firefox 4. It's easy to slap on a vendor prefix, but hard to take that away
later, and it degrades usability testing subtly.

/be