Up to now, the strawman page on "syntax for efficient traits" left
unspecified the semantics of trait composition, deferring this to the
traits.js library implementation. I thought I'd give a shot at specifying
the semantics of trait composition independent of any concrete
implementation: <
http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=strawman:traits_semantics>

Feedback is welcome. I'm sure there are parts that remain unclear and
require further specification.

Cheers,
Tom