Right. I didn't give much thought about possible XSS and other injection
vulnerabilities. I am open to idea about how this thing can be misused and
if anything can be done about it.

The purpose of this proposal is to provide a way for developer to
conveniently construct a string, and for translator to be able to translate
a message. I read through quasis proposal (and one more time just now), but
don't feel that's a good solution for this type of problems.

shanjian