Hi Claus,

Interesting idea; I'd never considered lifting some of these good syntax ideas
from Haskell before.

One issue with the Haskell `...` syntax directly is conflict with the
quasi-literals proposal, but we can think about alternatives offline (let's
*not* get into a discussion of concrete syntax here on the list -- those never
go well here).

Also, in principle I like the idea of borrowing Haskell's partial operator
application syntax, but it doesn't work with operators like + and -, since
those are also already valid unary prefix operators. We could think about a
somewhat more explicit syntax, where you could represent partial operator
application with some explicit token representing a curried argument position.
But then this wouldn't be quite as lightweight and lovely as Haskell's syntax,
and it would require stealing another ASCII special character, and at that
point it's not sure whether the benefit would outweigh the cost.

But speaking for myself anyway, I'll chew on the idea. Thanks for bringing it
up!

Best,
Dave