Le 05/04/2011 10:22, Tom Van Cutsem a écrit :
> (...)
>
> If a browser does not support Object.freeze, seal or
> preventExtensions, it likely does not support fixing proxies either.
> Calling the "fix()" trap explicitly via Proxy.trap would still not
> lead to the expected behavior.
Thinking about fix and the special TypeError||become behavior happening
after the trap call, I think it would make sense that for the particular
"fix" value, Proxy.trap would call the trap and do the TypeError||become
behavior. I may be wrong, but I think that if a user calls
Proxy.trap("fix"), s/he expects the proxy to be fixed afterward.

David