Le 13/04/2011 10:18, Dmitry A. Soshnikov a écrit :
> On 13.04.2011 12:08, David Bruant wrote:
>> Le 13/04/2011 09:02, Dmitry A. Soshnikov a écrit :
>>> Yes, the pattern is interesting, though, really, which practical
>>> use-case will it have?
>> I warned from the beginning that I didn't see any :-p
>> More seriously, the main point of sharing my experiment was the
>> discussion on shared handlers for several proxies.
>>
>> (...)
>>
> (...)
>
> Regarding shared handlers, if exactly this is the point, we have also
> think which practical things can we have.
The straightforward benefit I see for shared handlers is to avoid one
handler instanciation per proxy instanciation. The downside is the
brainfuck it produces in terms of scope definition and code organisation
(I've worked hard to make my code easy to read. I find it hard nonetheless).

Do you have other practical things in mind?

David