Forms like `fluid-let' don't actually make dynamic decisions about *scope* --
they just mutate an existing, statically-scoped variable. We're really just
talking about dynamic decisions about *where a variable is bound*, not *what
the current value of its binding is*. That said, I happen to know Mark thinks
fluids are a bad idea too. :)

Regardless, we're waaaay off-topic and diverging further still...

Dave