On May 23, 2011, at 6:09 PM, Brendan Eich wrote:

> 2. Parse as proposed but with the restriction that the last block-lambda
> argument "ends the line",

Where "ends the line" means either ; or LineTerminator (ignoring spaces
including comments that do not include line terminators), I suppose. Ugh. #1
looks better, but it could be misread as currying:

  bar = foo({|x| x * x})(42);

I should have listed

0. A simpler change: allow only one block-lambda argument in the paren-free
call case. This may be enough for now.

/be