Hi all,
 there is going to be a face-to-face meeting on Tuesday, July 26. 2011, from
10h to 17h at Microsoft campus in Redmond. Peter Constable offered to
provide details (building, room and teleconference numbers) in a follow up
email.

 Proposed agenda is to go over first draft of standard document (yet to be
written). I'll send updates to the strawman this week, and base first draft
on finalized strawman. If there are any other topics you would like covered
please reply to this email today so I can send final agenda to John Neumann
by the end of the week.

Regards,
Nebojša Ćirić