I quite the current prototype model we have in ecma5. My only gripes would
be that `prototype` to too wordy, and `__proto__` needs to become standard.
If you replaced `prototype` with `::` or something everything would be
swell.

function Parent (name) {
  this.name = name || this.constructor.DEFAULT_NAME
}
Parent.DEFAULT_NAME = 'bob'

function Child (name, age) {
  Parent.call(this, name)
  this.age = age
}
Child.__proto__ = Parent
Child::__proto__ = Parent.prototype
Child::describe = function () {
  return 'I am called ' + this.name + ' and I am ' + this.age + ' years old'
}

Tim.