I mostly have a similar approach in mind for tail calls. Precise about the
interface, imprecise/informative about the implementation requirements. For
WeakMaps, that means a well-defined API with informal English describing the
expectations about memory consumption. For tail calls, it means a well-defined
spec for what is considered a tail call with, again, informal English
describing the expectations about memory consumption.

Dave