not natively, and not in the optimized way C or C++ do with the exception of
ActionScript that compiles similar way Java does.

Consider I did not want to provide all possible details about compilers,
JIT, and tracers, but at least in JS this compiler is missing.
Maybe I should update with this note ?

Thanks