Just as curiosity, and I may probably simply read the draft about it, in JS
today we borrow methods no matter which prototype they are related ... eg
myobj.push = [].push

I wonder if this super() works as parent or if it works as "static", as
example, in PHP 5+ world where
static::method()

would refer to the current instance parent/super class rather than the one
referenced when this method has been created.

As summary, I would like to know if a mixin could be defined in this way:

var object = {
    genericMethod: function (...args) {
        super(...args);
    }
};

SomeSubClass.prototype.genericMethod = genericMethod;

Thanks for any sort of clarification.

Best Regards,
    Andrea Giammarchi