I agree 100%. I still hope that object exemplars will become part of the
language. However they *are* introducing a completely new way of implementing
types (or rather, of naming exemplars). That is bound to be a deal-breaker for
many. Thus, if I can’t have object exemplars, I’ll settle for the second-best
thing: class declarations that look and feel just like them.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
a...@rauschma.de