Any suggestion for improvement is highly welcome. But it seems like we can’t do
better than a construct that declares statically, how its `this` should be
passed to it. The cool thing about block lambdas is that you do the right thing
without thinking about it. That’s why, if we got arrow syntax instead, I would
opt for only having the fat arrow (given that we already have a shorter syntax
for methods inside object literals).

I wonder if it made a difference if `this`was always stored in an environment
(instead of an execution context). Then block lambdas could find them via the
scope chain.

--
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
a...@rauschma.de