You fell for the broken super implementation trap<http://jsfiddle.net/Wtx3E/1/>

Your calling super methods with a value of `this` that has references to
methods you don't expect it to have. i.e. if any sub class shadows a method
of a super class, then every reference to method invocation in the super
class will invoke the method of the sub class rather then the method of the
class itself.

super is not a beast you can implement trivially in ES. I actually
have a stackoverflow
question<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8032566/emulate-super-in-javascript>about
super.

You can't actually implement super without hard coupling a reference
between Parent and Child. inheriting a generic super method from a
prototype won't work as far as I know.