I'm not sure if it's just me, but I find it quite awkward. Perhaps it's the
subtle room for confusion with legacy code -- even though ES.next won't
have `with', yeah, I know, but still, seeing this piece of code:

---
( ... )
var x = obj with {
  ( long-ass object literal here )
} with ({ foo: 1 })

foo += 1
( ... )
---

Which, without context, is still confusing. Am I looking at an ES5 legacy
snippet that introduces a new object in the EnvironmentRecord chain, or am
I looking at a piece of code that builds a new object from chaining
prototypes?

That said, I still find `Parent <| { object-literal }' simpler and more
direct on what's happening.