Brendan Eich wrote:
ShortFunctionExpression:
    Identifier_opt ( FormalParameterList_opt ) { FunctionBody }
    Identifier_opt ( FormalParameterList_opt ) IniitialValue

Let's try that again:

ShortFunctionExpression:
Identifier_opt ( FormalParameterList_opt ) [no LineTerminator here] { FunctionBody } Identifier_opt ( FormalParameterList_opt ) [no LineTerminator here] IniitialValue

But of course the second production creates bad ambiguities for all InitialValue bodies that start with an operator or punctuator that could be infix as well as prefix: +/-/[ at least.

More work needed. I may write a strawman up. Encourage me!