I think we can use a modification of the Dart technique to parse "=>"
functions:

On encountering "(" in a context where an expression is acceptable, you can
try to parse it as ( Expression ) or as ( FormalParameterList ).

Attempt to parse it as a formal parameter list, enqueuing each token
encountered.  Either the parameter list will be successfully parsed or not.

If a parameter list is successfully parsed, then

  peek at the next token to see if it's a "=>".  If it is, then
  clear the queued tokens and continue parsing as normal.
  If it's not a "=>", then put the queued tokens back into the token
  stream and restart parsing from the original "(", this time as
  an expression.

otherwise, if we fail to parse the parameter list, then

  put the queued tokens back into the token stream and restart
  parsing from the original "(", this time as an expression.

Lemma:  The "lookahead" token stream that we queue while attempting to
parse ( FormalParameterList ) will be identical to the token stream that we
would have queued if we had attempted to parse ( Expression ).

Thanks,
kevin