Later, I saw the ES5 draft history[1],  Step 15 in the previous version of
the "Sunnyvale"( 23 Feb 2009 ) and step 8.a in the "Sunnyvale"( 02 March
2009 ) are the same intention.
Step 15 in the previous version of the "Sunnyvale" is only execute if this
number value is 0 and fractionDigits is undefined,
But step 8.a in "Sunnyvale" is also execute if fractionDigits is not
undefined.

so step 8.a should be "a. if fractionDigits is undefined, then let f = 0.".

[1]
http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=es3.1:es3.1_proposal_working_draft

在 2012年3月8日 下午10:34,程劭非 <csf...@gmail.com>写道: