Greetings ES Discuss!

We (Joey Schorr and John Lenz, CCed) are some of the authors of the source
map specification that is now implemented by WebKit and Firefox, as well as
a number of compilers (Closure Compiler, GWT and soon CoffeeScript). Given
that the specification is becoming a de-facto standard for mapping of code
which is compiled to JS, we were curious if there was any interest in
making it an actual standard under TC39. The current specification can be
found here:
https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/document/d/1U1RGAehQwRypUTovF1KRlpiOFze0b-_2gc6fAH0KY0k/edit,
with a number of contributions from all the various parties involved.

Thanks!
Joey Schorr

Additional information:

Firefox implementation: https://github.com/mozilla/source-map