Le 19/04/2012 16:55, Tom Van Cutsem a écrit :
I still like the idea of distinguishing "private" from "unique" names, where "private" = invisible via reflection & proxies and "unique" = visible via reflection & proxies (cf. the thread David linked to).
Additionally to this proposal, if the getOwnPropertyNames non-configurability invariant ("must report all sealed properties") can be renegociated to not necessarily include unique names, then proxies can use unique names as private names (and not be forced to disclose them on Object.getOwnPropertyNames()).

By the way, I'm realizing now that the getOwnPropertyNames trap does string coercion on elements of the array returned by the trap. How will this work with private names? Hopefully, these won't be coerced, but based on what? Will private names have a particular [[Native Brand]]?

David