Well, I came looking for sugar, was reading few of the proposal which
already covers my needs, will update as soon as I get anything either than
those in the proposal.

/me understands that just a video link is too very wage, but, felt it made
few strong suggestions.

How can one contribute ( as in code to ES or Javascript ) ?

--
*'I am what I am because of who we all are'*
h3manth.com <http://www.h3manth.com>