> Yes, your suggestion is what it is supposed to be.   I may refactor the
> algorithms slightly to place the [[Prototype]] access at a single place but
> your suggestion is conceptually correct.

I've got it, so I suppose that super reference is constructed from
baseValue.[[Prototype]] until new draft comes. Thanks.

There is no filter that I'm aware of or at least one that is controllable
> by anybody associated Ecma or Mozilla.  Somebody seems to occasionally
> block some mail traffic from some sources.  I don't know of anyway to fix
> it other than use use an alternative STMP peering path.  You may eventually
> get a bounce or failed to deliver message that may have some clues about
> the problem source in its mail headers.

Some mails are received later, sorry for duplicate mails. Some mails are
still missing...
Using an alternative SMTP server solved this, so I use it. Thanks for your
advice.

Regards,
Yusuke Suzuki