On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Andrea Giammarchi
<andrea.giammar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> if fixed-ish shape is not a performance issue then is fine, still I would
> put in this fixed-ish shape a currentValue property, not only the oldValue
> one, to avoid constantly and repeated checks to record.object[record.name]

The idea behind not having currentValue was that it exposes
information that cannot be gotten using polling. I'm not sure if that
is really true because the current value will be exposed as the old
value when the next change record is delivered.

--
erik