[Sorry, this time from the right email]

Object.deliverChangeRecords allows A to be a strategy in the possible
future that Steve describes (if reads were to generate changeRecords)

[Just to be clear: I *don't* think it makes sense to include reads in
the set of changeRecords generated by Object.observe() at this point]

The basic idea is that every "computed property" has "around advice"
that clears its pending delivery queue before and after invocation of
the actual function so it can disambiguate reads generated during the
invocation from outer (previous or later) or inner (sub-invocations of
computed properties) reads.