Hi Allen,

Great to see a first draft of the Proxy spec. I'll study this revision more
closely over the coming week.

Some initial comments below:

2012/11/23 Allen Wirfs-Brock <al...@wirfs-brock.com>

> • MOP changes: Added [[GetInheritance]]/[[SetInheritance]] as internal
> methods for accessing [[Prototype]] internal prototype chain.

I would rename these to [[GetProto]]/[[SetProto]] (or [[GetPrototype]] as
David suggests).

>  Added [[[IsExtensible]]/[[PreventExtensions]].
>

> Replaced [[Get]]/[[Put]] with [[GetP]]/[[SetP]]. At some point we may be
> able to rename these as [[Get]]/[[Set]].

+1 for [[Get]]/[[Set]]. The P suffix was indeed to distinguish this
operation from ES5.1 [[Get]].

>  Eliminated [[GetProperty]], [[CanPut]], [[HasProperty]],
> [[DefaultValue]].

Great!

However, with [[HasProperty]] removed, I assume the "in"-operator no longer
triggers the "has" trap when it encounters a proxy, instead doing the
proto-chain-walk itself and calling "hasOwn" on each level. This is OK,
although it introduces an inconsistency with the other proto-chain-walking
algorithms, which stop when encountering a proxy, letting the proxy take
over from that point (this is the case for the "get", "set" and "enumerate"
traps).

Cheers,
Tom