David, that's great clarification, and indeed it looks a bit different from
that perspective.

Still the only use case I see for freezing/sealing whole object (the way it
works now) is when we expose some constant dictionary object on which each
property counts, and that's very rare use case.
I don't see much good in disallowing extensions to prototypes we expose.
it's not JS way. We can prevent accidental modifications of *existing* API's
but disallowing custom extensions is too restrictive and not friendly in my
opinion.