Adrian Mettler's thesis <
http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/Pubs/TechRpts/2012/EECS-2012-244.html> is
about Joe-E, which brings ocaps to Java is a very similar way to how we
bring ocaps to JS. The Joe-E project is at <https://code.google.com/p/joe-e/>.
The really important thing about Adrian's thesis is it clearly articulates
a new goal that has been implicit in much previous ocap work but not
previously explained: "reviewable security".

--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM