discussion oriented to SES again, I hope this won't be spec'd blindly after
some SES requirement that might be very different from, let's say, node.js
requirements, where the concept of security is not about evaluating runtime
unknonw code ... right? :-)

I keep being amazed by how many problems is causing inheritance in specs.

Meanwhile, in a parallel ES3 like Universe:

delete Object.prototype.__proto__;

function AnotherObject(){}
AnotherObject.prototype = AnotherProto = frames[0].Object.prototype;

var o = new AnotherObject;
o.__proto__ = whatever;