Thanks for the answer Brendan.

Without names, since apparently nothing final has been decided yet, it
happened recently that everyone agreed here but one single TC39 member
didn't manage to participate that thread so, while everyone else thought it
was a "thumbs up" agreement, this person that missed the discussion, seems
to strongly disagree about the decision.

AFAICT this person, with surely reasonable arguments behind the
disagreement, is able to move this already overall agreed decision that
made everyone slightly happy back.

If TC39 works like this I personally think that whenever something that's
aiming to be or not to be into ES specifications is discussed here, every
member should be present or agree **here** or the discussion, and any
outcome, becomes kinda pointless since everything will be re-discussed from
the scratch in the next TC39 meeting regardless.

This is not necessarily a bad thing but makes the usage of this ML a bit
different in terms of potential influence to the future of the language and
it's probably fair, at least it is for me, to properly understand how
things work there.

Thanks again and best regards