I might be missing something, but how for-of help solving parametrized
enumeration (that is, specifying an action applied on a value/key in a
functional style)?

I see clear use-case of Object.values(...) in addition to Object.keys(...), and
it has nothing to do with for/of enumeration.

Why refuse a convenient library method and force users to 1) let values = [];
2) for (v of values(o)) { values.push(v); }, if it can be just let values =
Object.values(o);?

Why refuse a _parametrized_ functional iteration such as Object.forEach(o,
parametrizedAction) and force users to write different static for-of loops with
own loop body per each condition, if this condition can be passed as a function?

P.S.: for consistency with [].forEach, it probably would make sense having
{}.forEach, but it's O.prototype pollution.

Dmitry