I wonder if there is any interest/plan/scheduled TC39 slot about JS Ctypes,
mentioned by [Brendan Eich in his famous TXJS talk](
https://brendaneich.com/2011/08/my-txjs-talk-twitter-remix/) but never
again discussed in this ml.

Seeing `asm.js` passing through all usual procedures before `JS Ctypes` I
wonder if the latter one is still "a thing" or it will be abandoned (or it
has already been abandoned)

Not only other JS engines do not expose these nice and potentially ultra
fast typed structs/primitives, when I've benchmarked them a while ago
somebody mentioned these are not even JITed in any *Monkey engine.

Thanks for any news about this once awesome idea.

Best Regards