I have not read everything about the promise/future/re-promise subject but what I have read seems to show that everyone has a personal understanding of the thing.

So please see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcrypto/2013Sep/0003.html , code example that I have written for WebCrypto (ie real working case not using WebCrypto rewritten with WebCrypto promises), as explained I am using 'done' despite of the fact that it might be removed, because I don't see why I should use 'then' if I am not chaining anything.

As explained again, the example shows maybe that promises here are a kind of artifice, until other APIs implement promises.

How should I write this without 'done'?

Regards

Aymeric