Wait, I think maybe I did not understand what you meant before.

Are we talking about using `::` for infixing the first parameter of the
function? As in `func(a,b,c)` being the same as `a::func(b,c)` ?

Would that let us do `[1,2,3,4,5]::_.reduce(x=>x%2 ===
0)::_.map(x=>2*x)::._.reduce(x,y) => x+y))`? That could actually be pretty
nice, and if that lets us do extension methods that could also be pretty
interesting.

Is this what you meant by `::` and then having extension methods as an
extra syntax?

If not, can you elaborate on `::`? If yes, I'm all ears. This sounds like
an interesting syntactic sugar that could help. It doesn't solve the
problem of putting the method where it belongs but it does solve chaining
quite nicely.