here again dunder keyword ^_^

As it is Object.assign does not bring any benefit over

```javascript

for(var key in source) {
  target[key] = source[key];
}

```

except former pattern can easily filter undesired properties such

```javascript

for(var key in source) {
  if (key != '__proto__') {
    target[key] = source[key];

```

which is the new `hasOwnProperty` for ES5 era ...

I am not saying `Object.assign` should skip such property, 'cause when we
deal with dictionaries everything should be considered valid, but I miss
any advantage on using such method if not a false feeling that's gonna be
safer 'cause implemented in core.

My 2 cents