arrow function works "by accident" better than just function thanks to its
trapped context. Still bugs me by design we need to create garbage,
including one-shot functions, in order to inline a try/catch to assign to a
single "pointer"

```javascript
const ES6_PROXY = ()=>{
  try {
    new Proxy({},{});
    return true;
  } catch(o_O) {
    return false;
  }
}();
```
I find the do{} solution more elegant and I believe this pattern `()=>{}()`
will be abused pretty soon and JS will start looking like brainfuck but
that's another story I guess.

Probably no rush needed considering the amount of problems the do{} syntax
might introduce.

Thanks for all thoughts and examples.

Regards