I disagree. I think this should progress. It doesn't have to add any
additional functionality to Typed Arrays. As it stands I would consider it
a replacement for the purposes of TextEncoder and TextDecoder APIs.
Currently the Mozilla TextDecoder Web API does not accept ASCII as a valid
encoding option and defaults to UTF-8, if left unspecified.